This company is a ripoff.They sell you a 6 or 7 layer cover and deliver a 2 layer piece of junk that falls apart within 2 months and then want you to ship it to them for $31.00 and they will ship you a new piece of junk back.

The shipping on our own back to them is 1/3 the cost but they have to send you the paypal invoice or you cant return it. They are scamming you on the shipping back to them. They shouldn't be allowed to do business on Ebay!

SO many complaints and yet Ebay lets them keep doing this to people.Seriously sad!!

Had an Experience with Auto Armour Auctions?

Comments

Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more